What are cookies
How cookies are divided
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the website, ie:
- First party cookies – their validity is limited to the domain of the website you are browsing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies – are placed using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to durability life, cookies can be divided into:
- Short-term (session cookie) – deleted from your computer after closing the browser.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) – after closing the browser they remain, they are deleted only after a very long time (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical – first pages, short-term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie login, use of services, etc.
- Google Analytics – First Pages, Long Term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about website usage.
- AdWords – Third-party, long-term. It serves for more relevant targeting of marketing campaigns on the Internet and their evaluation.
- Sklik – third parties, long-term. It serves for more relevant targeting of marketing campaigns on the Internet and their evaluation.
- Facebook – third parties, long-term. It serves for more relevant targeting of marketing campaigns on the Internet and their evaluation.
- Leady.cz – third parties, long-term. It is used to identify and analyze visits to the www.k2.cz website by legal entities (companies).
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies.
You can delete cookies in your browser – it is usually placed in the "History" of visited sites.
Browsers allow you to block cookies on your computer. In this case, however, the functionality of this site will be limited. Information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the website of the provider of the specific browser:
You can find more information about cookies and their use at AboutCookies.org.
This site uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is enhanced with related advertising functions provided by Google, namely:
- Overviews of Google Display Network
- Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed)
- Advanced demographic reporting (anonymous demographic reporting)
See Google's Terms of Service for more information on data processing and use.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data about your use of the website to Google Analytics, you can use the plugin provided by Google. After installation in your browser and activation, the data will no longer be sent.